Monday, September 21, 2009

scheduling period...

August 20, it's my schedule to Dr. Ditangco for my counselling but unfortunatelly di siya nakarating dahil sa meeting na pinuntahan nya, instead a round doctor counselled me and Ate Anna gave me a ARV for start of my ARV schedule. Sinabihan ako ni Ate Anna na if ever after kung inumin ang mga gamot at magkaron ako ng rashes or lagnat ay stop ang inom ng neverapine. 2 weeks past i didnt experience anything unless sometimes i feel hot, na parang lalagnatin but di naman tumutuloy ang lagnat ko.

August 23, i and my friends in jollibee ( since 2000 ) get together at Neth house in Dayap, Masapang, Victoria, Laguna. I had a great time cause i saw again my old friends like Neth, Cute, Charise, Tolits and of course Bryan.... and also William ( Neth's Husband ). Nung lang uli kami nagkita ni bryan after so many years....

August 31, its a holiday, early in the morning i called these guys to kita kits uli kami sa SM Sta. Rosa but Neth and Charise cant come due to some priorities that they need to seetle first. Again, a great time happened for mme and i hope for them to, i had a wonderful lunch with Kenneth a new friend of mine. He is one of Mam Kathy's Crew in greenwich, He's so cute but sometimes bading ang dating kaya nakaka T.O.

September 1, At last my 30th birthday, Its my 1st positive birthday, this day i plan to celebrate my birthday sa luneta or sa intramuros with a street children or at least 1 family, i plabhbed to buy food for them. 8am i was in Buendia na to wait ritchie to come but hellooooo..... dumating cya ng 11am na po at gutom na gutom na po kami nun. We decided na sa UN Statiuon na kami kumain para malapit na kami sa target area namin, we eat at the jollibee again and walk around the area, it is lunch time at ang init kaya ala kami nakitang target person until we reached the intramuros and nagpahinga muna kami ng Manila Cathedral before we went to Divisoria. Around 3pm na ng bumalik kami sa Luneta at Thanks God ang dami ng tao but ala ako makitang mga bata o any family. Ang nakita lang namin ay ilang old persons, i talk to them 1 by 1 ang give a food ( Jollibee product again ) to them. Lot of reason why they are live on that area, a different reason that if you gonna think of it, theres a lot of ways to resolve but who am i to judge them, anyway, alot of things happened on this day until we decided to go home and we saw a 2 cute guys kissing each other, at first they have a quarrel but in the end love wins to thier fellings. hehehehe and cute noh nakakainggit...

September 3, i extended my leave to my schedule to Dr. Ditangco, and this day at last we met and i have a time to talk to her na.... a lot of things to know and lot of things we discuss but at the end all of this came in me a new knowledge about my situation and about my status... but on the other side, i feel but coz due to the text thatr i recieved... anyway i dont want to illaborate that text it's non sense naman din in the end.

September 4 -15 a long days of work without any rest day....

September 16, i was dead schedule to metBryan again, it was schedule by 4pm but he texted me early if possible to make it 6pm and guess what time he arrived? 7pm... hello... i've been in the meeting place by 5:30pm.... but that long time erase when i saw his smile and i feel his presence... i informed neth that me and bryan will having a date and she inggit to the max especially when she know that were going to watch movie KIMMY DORA... Sobra nakakatawa cya... to the max grabe but of cousr ang nakakapagpasaya kasi ay ung kasama ko ang taong special sa buhay ko. Kung pwede lang pigilin ang oras e di baka pinigil ko lahat iyon... When pauwi na kami, i drop him in robinsons for him to easy to ride a bvus going to cainta and while on my way home and his way to we continue talking on the phone and i expressed again my feelings to him, he accept all that such things but he said dont expect in return from him coz he already married na po and i told him that i know naman my limitations... That day comes another memorable day to me with opf course bryan...

No comments:

Post a Comment