Sunday, September 20, 2009

new family found...

after a year of denial stage now, i can say i found a new family in my status now as an HIV positive carrier... and the story began...

http://backinthecloset.blogspot.com/2009/04/think-positive-part-1.html

It was April 2009 when i've what the GMA 7 show "THINK POSITIVE". I have learned many things on that documentary and that month also when i have try to look someone who can help me up about my situation and i found my friend now. He is "back in the closet" blogger. We became chatmate and continue chatting each other. And it was July 18 when we finally sched our first meeting. Call stime is 11am at the megamall, when i was preparing myself, i was confused or denying to go to met him but the positive side of my being good person won and finally we met and had a lunch at Max's Megamall... i had a great lunch with him talking anything about our situation, what would it be, what will be and where are we.... but its not end there...

August 4, when i was finally decided to have myt check up at RITM with him, we met at the MRT Ayala Station and we ride abus going to Alabang. While in the bus my sister called me as she is sumbong my brother and my sister on what they are doing and what their plans about out family problem, i was also left in the bus alone while back in the closet drop off in the non loading area.... He just wait for me and finally we reach the place that i consider as my crematory but soon i found out that my new home, new friend, new companion and new family.

No comments:

Post a Comment