Monday, September 21, 2009

another one....

September 17, ohhh... its my CBC day, i went early in the morninh to RITM to have my cbc and to tambay there coz Dr. Ditangco will be there ng 2pm pa daw, so Ate Anna advised me agad to go to laboratory for my cbc after that as usual tambay me sa waiting area namin which is our home... dinatnan ko dun si Ate Ellen at si Ate Lyn, Nagkwentuhan kami ng nagkwentuhan when somebody arrived....,he is pusit to and he is so cute.... at first i thought he is suplado but di pala and we become friend... we spend chatting to someone and talking and ralking about Kimmy Dora, he already watched it na kasi and we laugh and laugh a lot. hahahahahahahaha....

i've watched also in my life that night... nakakaiyak at nakakainlove ang character nila pero nakakabitin ang kwento...

No comments:

Post a Comment